the way we do it
Motorcycle Racing Association of Nevada hosts 18 different races across 3 different series offering something for everyone. Desert Series races which are not shorter than 60 miles in total distance, Grand Prix’s working with local tracks and neighboring states, and a Night Series where races are limited by time or the first to complete a number of laps after dark.
No matter how young; (or how old) how fast or how slow, we’re all about having fun and bettering the sport of motorcycle racing.
MRAN offers novice, amateur, expert, and a AA premier class, along with women and quad classes, divided into Open, 4-stroke, 2-stroke, lites, over 30, over 40, over 50, divisions. For the kids 85cc, 65cc, 50cc.
2018 CALENDAR – DESERT SERIES
- // JAN 20 Gamblers M/C
- // FEB 10 Darkside M/C
- // FEB 24 Yucca Chuckers M/C
- // APR 28 Groundshakers M/C – Panaca, NV
- // MAY 19 Silver State Trail Blazers
- // JUN 2 Coyotes M/C
- // JUL 28 Camp Valley Cowboys M/C
- // AUG 25 Silver State Trail Blazers
- // SEP 15 Bushwackers M/C
- // OCT 27 Wild Bunch M/C
- // NOV 10 SNDR M/C
GRAN PRIX SERIES
2018 CALENDAR – GRAN PRIX SERIES
NIGHT SERIES (TEAMS)
2018 CALENDAR – NIGHT SERIES (TEAMS & QUADS)
- 1 // JUN 9 Wild Bunch M/C
- 2 // JUN 23 MRAN
- 3 // JUL 6-7 Gamblers M/C
- 4 // JUL 20-21 Bushwackers M/C