the way we do it
Motorcycle Racing Association of Nevada hosts 18 different races across 3 different series offering something for everyone. Desert Series races which are not shorter than 60 miles in total distance, Grand Prix’s working with local tracks and neighboring states, and a Night Series where races are limited by time or the first to complete a number of laps after dark.
No matter how young; (or how old) how fast or how slow, we’re all about having fun and bettering the sport of motorcycle racing.
MRAN offers novice, amateur, expert, and a AA premier class, along with women and quad classes, divided into Open, 4-stroke, 2-stroke, lites, over 30, over 40, over 50, divisions. For the kids 85cc, 65cc, 50cc.
- RND 1 – JANUARY 30TH – GAMBLERS
- RND 2 – FEBRUARY 13TH – WILD BUNCH
- RND 3 – MARCH 26TH – YUCCA CHUCKERS
- RND 4 – APRIL 9TH – SNDR
- RND 5 – APRIL 30TH – GROUNDSHAKERS
- RND 6 – MAY 21ST – SSTB
- RND 7 – JULY 30TH – COYOTES
- RND 8 – AUGUST 27TH – SSTB
- RND 9 – SEPTEMBER 17TH – BUSHWACKERS
- RND 10 – NOVEMBER 12TH – DARKSIDE